Low Temperature Silver Paste for HJT Solar Cells
MX series conductive polymeric silver-containing pastes are specially designed to form electrical contact on silicon solar cells of the HJT type (heterojunction with an internal thin layer).
A wide range of modifications of this series to meet the requirements of each consumer includes pastes for the formation of contact systems for solar cells of any design.
Download the brochure (PDF, 620KB)
- Low paste consumption per element.
- Efficiency gain (up to 0.05%).
- Accelerated curing time.
- Excellent height-to-width ratio of the collector track.
- Ultra-thin, tear-free printing.
- Easy storage and transportation (can be stored at room temperature).