Types of Personal Data we Collect
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information you provide to us by filling out forms on our website www.monocrystal.com (our website), including job application forms. This category includes information provided at the time of registration on our website as a user, subscribing to our services, posting material and requesting further service. We may also inquire whether you are having problems with our site.
- In the event of an exchange of correspondence, we may store the materials of such correspondence.
- Service information - details of your visit to our site, including information about traffic, location, network logs and other communication data, as well as resources to which you have access.
Exchange and disclosure of information
The personal information you provide through our Site is used by us only within Monocrystal, its subsidiaries and affiliates. We do not share personally identifiable information with companies and individuals outside of Monocrystal. In order to comply with the provisions of the Federal Law of the Russian Federation No. 152-FZ dated July 27, 2006, by pressing the "Send" button, the user agrees to the processing his personal data by Monocrystal, PLC (hereinafter - the "Company"), as well as its subsidiaries and grants the right to perform all actions (operations) with his personal data, including collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction solely for the purpose of participating in the competition for vacant positions in the Company and its subsidiaries. The transfer of this information to third parties is possible only in cases established by the regulatory documents of higher authorities and legislation. Consent applies to information entered in the fields of forms of sent messages and attached files.
We may collect information about your computer, including (where possible) your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration purposes and to provide aggregated information to our advertisers. Such information is proprietary and constitutes statistical information about the actions and basic methods of web searches of our users and does not allow the identification of any individual person.
Applications of collected information
We use your data for the following purposes:
- to ensure that the content of our website is presented in the best possible way for you and your computer.
- to provide you with information that you request from us, or that, in our opinion, may be of interest to you, if you have agreed to establish contacts for such purposes;
- to fulfill our obligations under any contracts concluded with you;
- to enable you to use our interactive services if you decide.
- to notify you about changes in our services.
We use session cookies to make it easier for you to navigate our website. The session ID cookie expires as soon as you close your browser.
You have the right to require that we do not process your personal data for marketing purposes. As a rule, we will inform you (before collecting data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to third parties for such purposes. You can opt out of such data processing by filling in special fields in the forms that we use to collect information. You can also exercise this right of withdrawal at any time by contacting us.